If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 14 days after receiving the product, subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization from ASTRA WATCH COMPANY LIMITED. Remember, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your total refund.
A return merchandise authorization number can be requested by clicking on the Return Request Form, please see our note below regarding Special Orders. All purchases, accessories, serial numbered security tags (if provided), and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees. All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. ANY SIGNS OF WEAR OR REMOVAL OF PARTS WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF YOUR RETURN
If when you receive your purchase, there are any noticeable discrepancies or damages, or if the item is not what was ordered, please contact ASTRA WATCH COMPANY LIMITED within 5 days of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections.
If a return shipping label is provided via email, please print the label and tape it to the shipping carton.
How to return or exchange an item
In order to return an item, you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
To request an RMA number please fill the form HERE.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the shipping carton to prevent refusal.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- If an order is shipping via ground shipping, the initial shipping fee incurred by Astra Watch to ship the merchandise will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Select items sold on ASTRA WATCH COMPANY LIMITED may be considered a “Special Order” and subject to a limited return policy.
A “Special Order” may be items that we do not have in our warehouse, items that we do not have on our website which are special ordered from our distributor, all orders that have a sale price equal or greater than $4000, the return of these items/orders will have a restocking fee of 20% or final sale policies unless otherwise agreed by the ASTRA WATCH COMPANY LIMITED staff via mail, fax or e-mail.
Contact a member of our customer service team by:
Calling us at +44 (800) 832 1884