ASTRA WATCH COMPANY LIMITED purchases goods via authorized dealers and ASTRA WATCH COMPANY LIMITED will warranty watches purchased from our website. We buy all of our products from authorized dealers and respected industry wholesalers/distributors; therefore we have no pricing restrictions. In turn, we pass the huge savings on to you.
All Our Products:
- are first quality, with all original parts and authentic
- have the original manufacturer’s serial numbers intact
- are not refurbished, factory seconds, or replica products
- have a 1 to 5-year warranty program
- Guaranteed Authenticity & Warranty
All products sold on ASTRA WATCH COMPANY LIMITED are guaranteed to be 100% authentic. Our goal is to provide the best service with the best possible pricing. Since We do not follow manufacturers suggested retail prices (MSRP), we are not authorized to provide a manufacturer’s warranty. We understand that having a warranty is a major concern when purchasing a watch, therefore ASTRA WATCH COMPANY LIMITED provides its own warranty to replace the manufacturer’s warranty.
ASTRA WATCH COMPANY LIMITED will service every brand name watch sold on our website (see chart for exceptions) for a period of 1 to 5 years after purchase. Watches that have symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time will be serviced under our warranty program. Our warranty does not cover “external damage” to the product.
What’s Not Covered
The ASTRA WATCH COMPANY LIMITED warranty does not cover any damage resulting from, water/moisture damage. Additionally, the ASTRA WATCH COMPANY LIMITED warranty does not cover any damage to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet/band, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch. The damage that occurs due to having the watch serviced by a third party null and voids the warranty from us.
This limited warranty does not cover any damage if there is evidence of excessive wear and tear, or if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty or any implied warranties.
- External wear-and-tear from daily, normal use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Defects caused by outside force or improper use. ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any loss of stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face.
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts will void the warranty.
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- Watches that are labeled as water resistant feature a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing from receiving water damage inside the stem. Water damage is not covered under the warranty by ASTRA WATCH COMPANY LIMITED nor any manufacturer.